Nanoteam VSB-TU Ostrava
CREATION OF AN INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC TEAM AND INCORPORATION TO SCIENTIFIC NETWORKS IN THE AREA OF NANOTECHNOLOGY AND UNCONVENTIONAL FORMING MATERIAL
The project deals with the creation of an international research team, who actively participate in international projects in the field of nanotechnology and non-conventional material forming, where a decisive and leading role are researchers at the Technical University of Ostrava. Furthermore, the project will involve leading experts in the field both from research and development institutions in the Republic, and prominent experts from abroad. A scientific-research team will also use each other to communicate modern ICT. The project is a strong international cooperation and preparation of teams for participation in international projects. Necessity and realization of the project is due to the development of new knowledge in the development of manufacturing technologies and ultra-fine grain nano-materials and applications in industry. Any knowledge to build an international team will during the project simultaneously transmitted to all the target groups through greater professional discussion forums, videoconferencing, and direct input into teaching.
CONTENT OF THE PROJECT
The project deals with the establishment of an international scientific team that is actively incorporation in international project in the area of nanotechnology and unconventional forming material where a decisive and leading role will be researchers from VSB – TU Ostrava. All knowledge in building an international team will be in parallel during the project passed to students, doctoral students, educators and researchers VSB – TU Ostrava and ZCU Plzen. Planned activities will be implemented by a team consisting of professors, scientists and researchers from the above universities and research development of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Germany and France.
- building a professional team;
- training the team in those areas;
- establishment of training courses and professional team;
- workshops, conferences and forums;
- develop an information portal;
- increasing success in the administration of international science projects;
- participation in international cooperation in research and fine-grained materials, nano-materials.
- Preparation involvement Nanoteam VSB – TU Ostrava in international networks and projects in area of research and development.
- Further training of staff Nanoteam VSB – TU Ostrava in the area of legislation research and development and intellectual property protection in international projects.
- Support intersectoral mobility Nanoteam VSB – TU Ostrava.
- Establishing a communication platform Nanoteam VSB – TU Ostrava.
THE TARGET GROUP OF THE PROJECT
The target groups in the project mainly by students and academic staff of the Technical University of Ostrava. Common benefit of the training courses, professional forums, workshops, seminars and conferences for both groups gain experience with the operation of scientific research teams and international projects, while addressing the specific issues of key activities will lead to a significant increase in professional competence and practical skills of target groups. The students then are focused on increasing opportunities for success in the labor market. For academics, it is the professional growth, acquiring and maintaining contacts with industry and the scientific leader and ultimately increase the quality of teaching and management of these students.